Moderate to late growth rate variety that produces a good yield of regular sweet type ears on tall stalks. Each ear is large and packed with 14 to 16 rows of crisp, tender, sweet, light yellow kernels that are covered to the tip with sweetness. Excellent freezer variety. The Golden Queen is identical to Silver Queen variety in all respects except kernel color.
- Type - Regular Sweet Corn
- Color - Yellow
- Sweetness - SU
- Days to Maturity - 88-92 Days
- Maximum Height - 86-100in
- Fruit / Blossom Size - 8-9in x 2in D
- Disease Resistant - Resistance to Bacterial Wilt